Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

day 5 - a time you thought about ending your own life

I have never thought of ending my life but I consider myself very lucky and I know others don't feel so happy with the lives they live. But I really think killing yourself is just the pathetic way to get out of difficult situations in life, like that person is just giving up, when there is always ways to get around things and there will always be someone out there who would help you. I know I would never want to be remembered for killing myself and when you are leaving everyone behind, it just seems so selfish. I also think it's really fucking messed up how a lot of people our age pretend to be depressed and things like that for attention because there are people out there who actually are struggling with life and it's so lame to do it just for attention.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.