Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's easier to be nice


I am so sick of mean people, I mean is it so hard to at least try to be nice? I really don't understand how you can want to hurt someone or hate someone so much or say things you know make someone feel bad or pick fights or leave people out and especially when it's easier to be nice. My mummaa always told me, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all, and it sounds lame but it is the best advice I have ever been given.Why is it whenever someone says to those people to be nice, they don't listen and hate the brave person who stood up for someone else or themselves. I say good on you to those who stand up for themselves and their friends because although you may not be able to change how these mean people think, you can change the person being hurt or how the others around you view you forever. I do not understand how someone can be so mean and then expect an apology will fix it or how so many people sit there and watch as someone hurts someone else. People do not forget these things for a second, maybe you apologize and maybe they forgive but deep down it is still there. Are they horrible people or are very dumb for making the same mistake over and over again? Either way I say there not worth it, don't waste another second on people who hurt you or make you feel bad, move on and find friends worth keeping. And by moving on, I don't mean do the same thing back to them and I don't mean never talk to them again, I mean just don't waste your time trying to be apart of what they do or their lives, find people who actually treasure time spent with you because they are worth it. Im so thankful for those who are worth it in my life, and it is those people who will be remembered for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.