Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

procrastinating

Never in my life have I been: overseas The one person who can drive me nuts is: mumma High school: sucks When I’m nervous: I cant eat The last song I listened to was: teasing to please by cute is what we aim for My hair is: blond and needs to be cut When I was 5: I was cayutee Last Christmas: I went to Ballina I should be: learning my English oral When I look down I see: legs and a wooden floor If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Joe By this time next year: Ill be one year closer to finishing school There’s this girl I know: her names nippy If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: mummmyyy The thing I want to buy: iPhone 4 If you visited the place I was born: you'll be in Tasmania The world could do without: hate Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: lunch from tuck shop Most recent thing someone else bought me: my mum bought me dinner and some chocolate to help me study My middle name is: my auntie Lisa's name In the morning I: have a coffee Last night I was: trying to study There’s this guy I know who: should say hey If I was an animal I’d be: a dog Tomorrow I am: going to school then coming home and blogging some more Tonight I am: learning my English oral then sleeping My birthday is: the 3rd of March

I am that bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.