Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Maddie's Playlist

So I was talking to my friend Jaz and she asked for any good songs and I was like hey, I should make a playlist of some of my favorite songs of all time, so here you go.
1. Cold Nights - Pieter T
2. Tie Me Down - New Boyz
3. One Wish - Ray J
4. Number One - R.Kelly
5. Bedrock - Lil Wayne
6. Heartbreaker - MSTRKFT
7. Ooh Ahh Sounds - Jackie Boyz
8. G-Code - Ghetto Boys
9. Brand New - Drake, Successful - Drake, I Want This Forever - Drake
10. Dizzy - Day26
11. Lovely - Deep Side
12. Rendezvous - Craig David
13. Take You Down - Chris Brown
14. One Call Away - Chingy
15. The Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang
16. Hey Ma - Cam'ron
17. Money To Blow - Birdman ft Drake, lil wayne
18. Cyclone - Baby Bash
19. Right Now - Akon
20. Creep Fast - Twister
21. I Cant Help But Wait - Trey Songz
22. Invented Sex - Trey Songz ft. Drake
23. Shut It Down - Pitbull
24. Chase Our Love - Chris Brown
25. Boom Boom Pow Remix - Black Eyed Peas Ft. Kid Cudi
26. Bamboozle - T.mills
27. Check It Out - Nicki Minaj
28. Killa - Cherish
29. Broken - Digga
30. Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
31. Down - Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
32. Pursuit Of Happiness - Kid Cudi
33. Soundtrack to My Life - Kid Cudi
34. Yes - LFMAO
35. Sometimes - Miami Horror
36. Everything - P-Money
37. If I Know You - Presets
38. Wildcat - RATATAT
39. I Love LA - Young Dre The Truth
40. Hello - Potbelleez
41. Freefallin - Zoe Badwi
42. Freak Tonight - Scarlette Belle
43. Photographs - Rihanna
44. Buy U A Drank - T-Pain
45. Dead and Gone - T.I
46. Hypnotized - Piles ft. Akon
47. Still Not Over You - Mike Posner
48. Booty Music - Deep Side
49. Ghosts 'n' Stuff - Deadmau5 & Rob Swire
50. Hot Stuff Vs World Hold On - Craig David, Bob Sinclar
51. Flashback - Calvin Harris
52. We Are The People - Empire of the Sun
53. Here (In Your Arms) - Hello Goodbye
54. Electric Feel - MGMT
55. Warp Warp - Bloody Beatroots
56. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
57. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
58. Never Knew - The Rocket Summer
59. I Think About You Everyday - A Rocket To The Moon
60. Remembering Sunday - All Time Low
61. Safe To Say - Playjerise
62. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
63. Opportunity - Pete Murray
64. Hey Ya - Obadiah Parker
65. Absolutely (story of a girl) - Nine Days
66. Your Biggest Fan - NeverShoutNever
67. Ocean and Atlantic - Mayday Parade
68. Paper Planes - M.I.A
69. You And Me - Lifehouse
70. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
71. Pictures of You - The Last Goodbye
72. Seaside - The Kooks
73. Bottoms Up - Keke Palmer
74. Your Life and Mine - Just Surrender
75. Middle Of The Hill - Josh Pyke
76. Heartbreak Warefare - John Mayer
77. Superman - Joe Brooks
78. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
79. Cookie Jar - Jack Johnson
80. Collide - Howie Day
81. The Way She Moves - Forever The Sickest Kids
82. Clothes Off - Gym Class Heroes
83. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
84. Where The City Meets The Sea - The Getaway Plan
85. Jasey Rae (acoustic) - All Time Low
86. Say My Name - Destiny's Child
87. I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For A Cutie
88. Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
89. The Curse of Curves - Cute Is What We Aim For
90. X&Y - Coldplay
91. Vegas Skies - The Cab
92. Love Drunk (acoustic) - Boys Like Girls
93. Talons - Bloc Party
94. I Miss You - Blink 182
95. Sick Little Games - All Time Low
96. Gone Going - Black Eyed Peas
97. Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects
98. Empire State of Mind Part II - Alicia Keys
99. About A Girl - The Academy Is
100. Skyway Avenue - We The Kings
101. Someday, Someday - Thirsty Merc
102. MakeDamnSure - Taking Back Sunday
103. Love In This Club- The Summer Set
104. With Me - Sum 41
105. Perfect - Simple Plan
106. My Two Cents - Shane Piasecki
107. Broken - Secondhand Serenade
108. Beauty In The Breakdown (acoustic) - The Scene Aesthetic
109. Black and Gold - Sam Sparo
110. What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
111. We No Speak No Americano - Yolando Be Cool & Dcup

111 songs umm little more than I expected but there you go - Maddies Playlist from what I can remember as my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.