Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

JUSTJAZ



I have probably known this girl since I was about 6 years old, and ive never thought of it before but she is one of the few people I have known almost all my life. We grew up her, my sister and I, fighting for the barbie doll we wanted to play with, watching our favorite movie of the time, Anastatia, and swimming in the freezing Tasmania waters or our pool, which seemed to rarely even get up to 18 degrees. So of course, as you can imagine, we are pretty much like sisters and i'm probably more myself with her than a lot of people I know, which I really love. She is quite the comidian and can makes me laugh so much. On top of everything, she is amazingly beautiful, kind, sweet, caring, crazy, individual, confident and always smiling (:
Even though we don't live as close as we did when we were little kiddies, we still manage to catch up as much as possible and as she lives at Burliegh, on the Gold Coast so it's always a treat to catch the train down and soak up some sun during a visit. One of my favorite things I look forward to every year is our annual trip to Woody Head, just north of Yamba, where our fam bams camp together for a week and we snorkle and tan and have an amazingly fun time. I want to do this every year as a tradition until we are older and even have our own kids (: She is one of the most amazing people I have ever met and I hope to be friends with her till we are old and grey. I love this girlie very much (:

1 comment:

  1. you are so lovley maddison :)
    i love it, so beautiful and amazing and unique, thankyou :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.