Search This Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

its karma bitchhh!

Karma: The Buddhist belief that whatever you do comes back to you, e.g. if you do something good, something good will happen to you, and vise versa.

I'm a big believer of karma. It happens so much in my life, even without realising it while it happens, I look back and I see it now.
All the people that have treated me bad in my life, have got nothing good from me in return. But the people that treated me well, i have treated them well in return. It's so simple, but I'm lucky I can see it, when others can't. All the times I have worked hard at something, whether it's school or sport or whatever it is, I have done well in it. All the times I gave up, I didn't try, I never succeded and always did badly.

It sounds so simple, yet sometimes it's so hard just to do the right thing, the good thing. But if you think about what you could get in return, it's not so hard, knowing you will get something good out of everything good thing you do.

That's why I try to do good things, in every part of my life. My family, my friends, even people I dont know. School, sport, every little thing! Because I know sometime in my future I will get something good from that person or that experience.

Im having a really good day, I hope you are too (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.