Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

yoo-hannah!


One of my oldest and greatest friends; this girl is apart of me. I have known her since grade eight and we have been very good friends since the day we met. I have shared so so sooo many good times with this girl. She is always up for an adventure and I always do things that I would never do on my own or with someone else when I am with her. She is confident, brave, exciting, funny, unique, pretty, loyal, caring, cute and everything else good. She is talented at everything I wish I was good at - whether its acting, singing or that she is one of the most confident people in themselves that I know - I wish that was me. Although we are not as close as we have been in the past, we always find time to catch up and she is one of those friends that I can imagine in ten or so years catching up, having a coffee at a cute little cafe. But she's probably going to be some famous actor or musician travelling the world with some hottie and really living her life to the fullest. Her names pronounced yoo-hannah and I love her to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.