Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Jessieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

She doesn't know im doing this - but its just a little suprise for my beautiful best friend Jessie Lee Jakobs to show her how amazing she is and how much she means to me.



I have known her for quite a while now and im not sure when we exactly became best friends but I do know that she is someone who has always been there for me. I have shared so many good times with this girl, and every time I spend with her is a memory to remember. I want to be friends with this girl for the rest of my life, no matter where we go, I think we will always stay in touch and make time to catch up with eachother. She is the most caring person I know and always puts other people before herself. She is also funny, exciting, friendly, nice, unique, and a lot more amazing things, shes also amazingly beautiful and has the prettiest eyes and hair I have ever seen. I am extreamly jealous of how talented she is at drawing and sport and a billion more things. I can honestly say there is not one bad thing about this girl, not one at all and that is why I am so grateful to be such close friends with her. Im also so glad I took the time to get to know her because without her, my life would be completely different right now. She always sticks by my side and is always there for me. But most of all, she always makes me smile and I think that is what I love most about her. She means everything to me and I love her to the moon and back.
Love M xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.