Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jubes.




Wow. Where do I start? This girl is amazing in every possible way; shes talented, idividual, has a wonderful personailty, good fashion sense, absolutely hilarious and to top it all off, is also quite the looker. Even though I have only know her for a small amount of time, we have already shared so many unforgetable memories. I dont think anyone can make me laugh as much a this amazing girlie - her selfies, prank calls, lunch times at school and all the little funny things she does everyday. She is also a very talented dancer and when she grows up she will be a model because she is insanely gorgeous! Oh, and she is going to find the perfect guy to fall in love with, because she really deserves someone amazing and special. This girl is soooooooooooooo beautiful, inside and out, and I hope to be friends with her for many years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.